Early Bird Registration: fee discount if registered by May 22, 2015
Hotel Reservation Deadline: August 5, 2015 by 5:00 pm CDT
On behalf of the American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society (ANMS), we wish to invite you to participate in our 10th Postgraduate Course on Gastrointestinal Motility & Neurogastroenterology in Clinical Practice which will be held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile on August 28, 2015, in Chicago, Illinois (USA). This is a one-day meeting.
Details are shown in the accompanying program.
Program Overview: This postgraduate course will cover the evaluation and treatment of patients with GI motility and functional GI disorders. It will emphasize new technologies as well as medical and non-medical therapies. The course will be composed of a series of sessions covering diverse topics in neurogastroenterology and motility, given by experts in the field.
Highlights of the Postgraduate Course will include:
Current & New Innovations in GI Motility by world experts including
- Normal physiology & pathophysiology
- Motility tests
- Current and new treatment options
- Case-based presentations highlighting the tests and management options
- Small group sessions will allow participants to meet faculty and motility lab directors for informal focused topical discussions
- Basic science lectures will update participants on what’s new in our understanding of neurogastroenterology and motility
- Case-based presentations that will discuss hot topics that are clinically relevant
- Focus on applications of gastrointestinal motility tests in clinical practice
- Case-based learning for physicians, nurses, and gastroenterology fellows
- Sessions with focus on psycho-social approaches to neurogastroenterology and motility disorders
We hope you will consider attending the meeting and look forward to seeing you in Chicago, Illinois and sharing in this exciting meeting.
John W. Wiley, MD